The Nikon Super Coolscan 5000ED 35mm negative scanner is the negative scanner for professionals.
The Nikon 5000ED comes from a brand know for the finest quality of products and one of the largest brands in the photography industry used by professional photographers worldwide.
The Super Coolscan 5000 ED offers film scanning at high speeds and is capable of transferring images in as little as 20 seconds which for negative scanning is almost unheard of. What it also achieves is true optical resolution at 4, 000 dpi, highly accurate color reproduction and representation of detail. The market the Nikon 5000ED targets is the business user such as photo finishers and professional photographers, who given the superb high speed scanning capability and image quality will appreciate the quality and benefits this product has over it’s competitors.
Fast image transfer is capable thanks to the USB interface, the Super Coolscan 5000 ED is an extremely powerful, fast and efficient desktop film scanner.
Features and Details:
- 4,000 dpi true optical resolution
- 16bit A/D converter
- New Scanner Nikkor ED lens
- Amazingly fast 20 second scanning
- Newly developed, high quality 2 line CCD sensor
- New advanced image processing algorithm for colour negative film
- Multi sample scanning
- Quick AF & Quick Preview
- Scan Image Enhancer
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Digital ICE4 Advanced(TM) (Digital ICE Quad Advanced)
- Optional SLIDE FEEDER SF-210 for up to 50 mounted slides
- Optional ROLL FILM ADAPTER SA-30 for up to 40 frames from a film strip
As detailed in the above specification there are also a number of optional extras available to buy for this scanner ranging from the single frame Film Holder FH-3 and Medical Slide Holder FH-G1 to the Slide Feeder SF-210 and Roll Film Adapter SA-30.
If your an amateur or professional photographer looking to scan large amounts of negatives and slides then look no further, this scanner is perfect for you.
The Nikon 5000ED is available from Amazon priced at £1,029.00 – click here